- Salary :£26000 - £30500 per year
- Date : 20/06/2022
- Location :London
Supporting Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy, placing experienced professionals into services that support, and advocate on behalf of, the most vulnerable children, young people and families.
This includes victims of domestic abuse, sexual violence, modern slavery, trafficking, child abuse and exploitation, the homeless, care leavers and those in care.
We recruit into organisations across the UK, creating tailored recruitment solutions to best support a service’s needs – be they:
- Mobilisation of services, or
- Ad hoc.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Domestic and Sexual Abuse
- Child Exploitation and Abuse
- Vulnerable Young People including Missing from Home & Care Leaver
- Family Support
- Emotional Health & Wellbeing
- Housing for Vulnerable People
- Operational & Strategic Management
- Business Development, Policy & Safeguarding