We understand that recruitment can be Difficult. Frustrating. Time-consuming. Slow.
Finding, and keeping, good people is hard.
Let us take care of it for you.
Our directors alone have over 20 years’ experience recruiting into your sector. We understand it. We’ve recruited into a large percentage of the service providers that exist across the sector and can offer expert advice and guidance.
We have extensive, very relevant networks and can find the right people fast. We understand what you need, and we know what ‘good’ looks like.
We understand the compliance required in the sector and ensure that all our candidates have the following compliance in place prior to being placed:
- Eligibility to Work
- Enhanced DBS including Barred List Checks
- Written References
- Application Form
- Face to Face or Virtual Internal Interview
If you need help recruiting into any of the following roles, please contact us.
- Domestic and Sexual Abuse – Refuge, Outreach, Helpline & Assessment and Child & Family Workers
- Advocates – IDVA, ISVA and Children’s Rights
- Specialist Support Workers – Child Sexual Exploitation/Child Sexual Abuse, Child Criminal Exploitation/ County Lines, Trafficking and Modern Slavery, Missing from Home, Care Leavers, LGBTQIA+, BAMER and Core Victim and Witness Support
- Intensive Family Support Workers – including Early Help and Safeguarding specialists
- BACP/UKCP Counsellors and Therapists
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Programme Facilitators (including Perpetrator and Women’s Safety Workers, Freedom Programme, School Link, Healthy Relationships etc)
- Housing and Support for Vulnerable People (including Supported Accommodation and Community based services)
- Business Development and Income Generation
- Policy and Safeguarding
- All levels of operational and strategic management