- Salary :£35000 - £43000 per year
- Date : 22/09/2023
- Location :Hybrid
No-one likes job hunting. It can mean endless applications. Poor communication (or none at all) from Hirers. Vague salary or rate information. The fear of a new organisation, about which you know nothing.
We can help with all that.
We’re true charity recruitment experts. This is all we do, and we’ve done it for a long time.
We work really closely with our clients, so we understand both the job and the business to which we’re introducing you.
We can provide you with career support, CV advice, interview preparation, support with salary and rate negotiation, DBS and vetting checks, and additional and ongoing support during placements.
- Domestic and Sexual Abuse – Refuge, Outreach, Helpline & Assessment and Child & Family Workers
- Advocates – IDVA, ISVA and Children’s Rights
- Specialist Support Workers – Child Sexual Exploitation/Child Sexual Abuse, Child Criminal Exploitation/ County Lines, Trafficking and Modern Slavery, Missing from Home, Care Leavers, LGBTQIA+, BAMER and Core Victim and Witness Support
- Intensive Family Support Workers – including Early Help and Safeguarding specialists
- BACP/UKCP Counsellors and Therapists
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Programme Facilitators (including Perpetrator and Women’s Safety Workers, Freedom Programme, School Link, Healthy Relationships etc)
- Housing and Support for Vulnerable People (including Supported Accommodation and Community based services)
- Business Development and Income Generation
- Policy and Safeguarding
- All levels of operational and strategic management