Strategic Lead - CYP Domestic Abuse Support and Intervention Services
Role: Strategic Lead –Young People’s Domestic Abuse Support and Intervention Services
Based: Hereford or Worcester - Hybrid Working
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time 37 hours
Closing Date: 18/11/2022
Our client, an established and well-respected domestic abuse charity are looking to recruit a Strategic Lead for their Young People’s Domestic Abuse Support and Intervention Services.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of support and interventions for children and young people who have been impacted upon by domestic abuse in their home, or in their intimate partner relationships. Managing a team across West Mercia (Herefordshire, Worcestershire & Shropshire) you will be responsible for the management of contracts and grant-aided projects, working in close collaboration with local commissioners and strategic partners.
Synopsis of duties:
- Lead and co-ordinate work to further develop the Recovery Pathway group work provision for children and young people
- Manage a single point for triage and assessment for referrals of children and young people for support
- Develop and promote good practice in the delivery of support for the benefit of children and young people across all services in the region, securing consistency of approach and a commitment to best practice
- Guarantee the use of common standards and outcomes frameworks in all work with children and young people
- Facilitate and encourage the sharing of complementary skills and experience in delivering youth work interventions to young people who are hard to engage across services, and with key partners
- Securing the empowerment of young people to co-produce young people’s services as they develop
- Management of the contract(s) for the delivery of services for children and young people
- Preparation of an annual, ambitious and outcome-focussed Service Delivery Plan, to secure local delivery of the Strategic Plan
- Preparation of management reports for the Board, for the CEO and for commissioners, that provide detailed information on the effectiveness of those services.
- Strong operational management experience and a proven track record of offering strategic direction within the VAWG sector
- Proven track record of developing and managing Children & Young Persons services, designing and developing funding proposals and bids and of effecting quality improvement.
- Ability to manage a range of staff with varied skill sets delivering services across multiple counties, able to motivate and encourage teams in a professional and positive manner
- Experience of multi-agency and partnership working at a management and strategic level
- Minimum Level 4 qualification in Youth Work, or equivalent professional qualification in working with young people
- Enhanced DBS
For further information please contact Katie on 0121 828 5901 or to receive a copy of the job description and application form, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency.
Location: Hereford | Salary: 36795 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 14/11/2022