Domestic Abuse Intervention Worker
Role: Domestic Abuse Support Worker
Based: West Midlands
Rate: £10-13 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temporary on-going
We are working with a charity that provides individual and family support to domestic abuse and sexual violence victims and their children, that are looking to recruit an experienced Domestic Abuse Support Worker to join their experienced team within the West Midlands.
Synopsis of duties:
- Managing a high caseload of clients that have/ are experienced domestic abuse and violence.
- Carrying out risk and needs assessments (including CAADA DASH RIC assessments)
- Agreeing support and safety plans
- Providing housing-related advice and support
- Referring to MARAC where the client is deemed high risk
- Extensive experience of supporting and advocating on behalf of victims of domestic abuse and/ or sexual violence
- Ability to crisis manage and work well under pressure
- Experience of assessing and managing risk
- Strong organisation and diary management skills
- Proven track record of successfully carrying and managing a high caseload
- Enhanced DBS issued within the last 12 months and/ or registered on the DBS Update Service
For more information, please call the team on 0121 828 3587
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency.
Location: Sandwell | Salary: 29968 - 21168 per year | Job type: Permanent/Contract | Posted: 20/02/2023