Role: Corporate Administrator
Rate: £19636.50 to £22,099
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours
Our client, a specialist Domestic Violence charity based in the Black Country, is looking for a Corporate Administrator. The successful candidate will be working to the Executive Officer who will have direct management and oversight of corporate services.
The Corporate Administrator will provide administrative support to the whole of the corporate team. This will include the administration of training, requests into the corporate team and diary managements. The Corporate Administrator will need to work with managers across the organisation as well as all members of corporate services.
This is an important role where an attention to detail, ability to respond to work as it arises and an understanding of the importance of administration skills within the organisational support structure is essential.
Synopsis of duties:
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Officer to assist in ensuring compliance with contracts, standards, policies and procedures across all services and sites.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources including filing and logging of HR queries as required.
- Provide administrative support of the wider corporate services including Development and Communication, Workforce Development and Finance.
- Administer training programmes and monitor attendance at training by employees
- Arrange meetings for Senior Management Team including CEO as required.
- Ensure confidentiality across the corporate services.
- Attend meetings to take minutes and provide accurate and timely notes.
- Administer meetings for the corporate services including arranging meetings and sending out papers.
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects).
- Keep accurate records and documentation as required.
- Have knowledge and experience of applying health and safety, GDPR compliance and management.
- Demonstrable ability to use Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook, access, teams) and other virtual platforms.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to meet targets and deadlines, problem-solve and respond to unplanned demands.
- Maintain professional boundaries and know when to seek management guidance and support when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including concise report writing.
- Evidence of the ability to communicate effectively, build and develop relationships with services and partner agencies through telephone, face to face and written reports.
- Ability to use data to be able to report fact-based recommendations.
- Evidence of the ability to be calm and resilient whilst under pressure and to remain optimistic and persistent.
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency.
Location: Sandwell | Salary: 19636 - 22099 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 09/11/2022