Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworker (ISAC)
Role: Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworker (ISAC)
Based: Walsall/West Bromwich
Rate: £20,167 - £22,320.42
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Our client, a specialist Domestic Violence charity based in the Black Country is looking to recruit a Independent Stalking Advocacy Caseworker (ISAC)
Synopsis of duties:
- Support victims of stalking using evidence based methods in order to identify risk, stalking typology and support needs
- Provide practical guidance and safety advice to those experiencing elements of harassment and stalking
- Refer to relevant agencies when required and participate in the Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) process
- Assist with awareness raising campaigns, training and events.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent GCSEs English and Mathematics – Grade C or above
- Qualified IDVA or ISAC or with a level of experience of this role unqualified for a minimum period of one year.
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults and children, acknowledging safeguarding concerns and responding appropriately.
- Experience of working with victims of abuse in a professional capacity.
- Experience of managing a caseload of vulnerable individuals.
- Experience of managing complex casework, including issues such as child abuse, mental health, substance abuse, working with trauma in adults and children and crisis intervention
Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency
Location: West Bromwich | Salary: 20167.00 - 22320.42 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/03/2023