Role: Corporate Administrator
Rate: £20,319 - £21,175
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday start/finish times negotiable
Our client, a specialist Domestic Violence charity based in the Black Country is looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to provide direct administrative support to the Executive Officer as well the whole of the corporate team. This will include the administration of requests into the corporate team and diary management. The Corporate Administrator will need to work with managers and employees across the organisation as well as all members of corporate services
Synopsis of duties:
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Officer to assist in ensuring compliance with contracts, standards, policies and procedures across all services and sites.
- Administer the intranet, posting weekly and monthly posts. This includes the weekly Mindful Monday and monthly wellbeing and information security posts.
- Administer compliance registers to ensure they are up to date and accurate. This includes GDPR, Health & Safety and information security.
- Collate monthly information security audits for backups and clear desk audits. Providing details of issues to the Executive Officer.
- Undertake research and prepare documents/intranet posts for approval by Executive Officer or Head of Learning & Development.
- Have responsibility for monitoring the Training, Student, Information Requests, Compliance and Corporate Governance mailboxes. This will include logging contacts, requesting actions and raising issues with Executive Officer or wider management team.
- Collate information and prepare presentations for work streams or trustee meetings as required.
- Work with the Head of Learning & Development to administer training offer, keeping training logs up to date and collating attendance information.
- Provide administrative support (as requested) of the wider corporate services including Development and Communication, Workforce Development and Finance.
- Provide diary management for CEO. Meet with CEO to discuss appointments & send apologies where required.
- Arrange meetings for the Senior Management Team as required.
- Attend meetings to take minutes and provide accurate and timely notes.
- Administer meetings for the corporate services including arranging meetings, sending out papers and preparing paper packs.
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects).
- Keep accurate records and documentation as required.
- In the absence of the HR Administrator provide administrative support to Human Resources including filing and logging of HR queries as required.
- Provide ad-hoc reception cover
- Ensure confidentiality across the corporate service
- GCSEs English and Mathematics – Grade C or above.
- Experience of working within a busy office environment.
- Experience of working in administrative support.
- Experience of producing letters and documentation
- Experience of keeping comprehensive records.
- Experience of taking notes/minutes at meetings
- Experience of undertaking research to feed into company documents
- Experience of managing registers of information to ensure they are up to date and accurate
- Experience of diary management including arranging meetings using Outlook
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency.
Location: Sandwell | Salary: 20319 - 21175 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 04/09/2023