Children and Family Service Manager
Role: Child and Family Service Manager
Salary: £28,500 - £30,500
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Hybrid - 2 days from home)
Our client, a well-respected charity, providing services for women, men and children experiencing domestic abuse, are looking for a Child and Family Service Manager to join their team.
The role will include leading the development and safe delivery of a trauma-informed service for children affected by domestic abuse and focusing on ensuring that families remain strong and resilient.
Synopsis of duties:
- Developing, leading, and managing the Children & Young People’s Services
- Providing a trauma informed, holistic and needs led service to children, young people and their families who are victims of domestic abuse
- Working with the Adult Services Manager and Safe Accommodation Manager, ensuring that service users are being supported and that their additional complex needs are being supported
- Ensuring that members of staff are following best practice guidelines, upholding the organisation’s professional reputation, and are providing professional support and advice to service users
- Ensuring that the setting is meeting the requirements for Health & Safety and the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
- Ensuring that safeguarding is of paramount importance, ensuring that all safeguarding measures are always followed
- Creating and delivering internal and externing training, including multi-agency sessions, awareness presentations, online and face to face training.
- Experience of working with children/young people who have experienced trauma and working with families to provide support
- A sound understanding of risk assessments and safety planning
- A strong understanding of the impacts of domestic and sexual abuse on families, children, and young people
- A strong understanding of safeguarding, identifying safeguarding concerns and reporting these in line with policies and procedures
- Proven people management skills
- A relevant qualification relating to children and young people
- Must have an enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
For more information, please call the team on 0204 566 5515 and ask to speak to Molly or email us your CV at email@example.com
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency.
Location: Southend-on-Sea | Salary: 28500 - 30500 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 05/09/2023