Housing Service PA to Driector
Role: Housing Service Personal Assistant
Rate: £15,210 actual salary
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 3 days per week 9am – 5pm (days negotiable)
Our client a housing services provider is seeking a Personal Assistant to work with the Director. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director.
Synopsis of Duties:
- Daily office management of the office, including ordering supplies, maintaining office inventory, and assisting with scheduling and other business needs.
- Assisting in the daily scheduling of meetings and events.
- Providing support for the Director and her staff.
- Overseeing the office budget and reporting on progress.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, including research, writing, editing, proofreading, etc.
- Assisting in the organisation of events and other activities within the office.
- Supporting Director to delegate duties and assign work to managers / oversee the quality of their work and their practice effectively.
- Do deputise in the absence of Director.
- To support Director with supervising of staff and auditing and reviewing of work
- To liaise with external providers and be a representative for the organisation in the local community etc.
- To research opportunities for fundings and that in which benefit's the company.
- Conducting research on topics as assigned by management.
- Assisting in other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work well with others in a team environment; and an ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels in both organisational and functional environments.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; organisational skills; attention to detail; problem-solving skills; and an ability to prioritise tasks with a strong ability to multi-task.
- A high degree of discretion, confidentiality, confidentiality agreements, discretion, confidentiality protection policies and procedures are required for this position.
- To research and be the main point of contact for GDPR rules regulations etc.
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency.
Location: Birmingham | Salary: 15210 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 13/09/2023