Out of Hours Support and Security - Domestic Abuse Accommodation
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Part-time/full-time (7.5 – 37.5 hours)
Weekend shift pattern (Saturday and Sunday)
Day shift 9am -5pm
Evening shift 4.30pm -9.30am (Sleep in)
Synopsis of duties:
- The overall delivery of a high quality trauma informed service for victims of domestic abuse and their children leaving violence and abuse living in temporary accommodation;
- Ensuring that the accommodation is fit for purpose, meets health and safety requirements and is safe at all times
- Ensuring that the security measures of the accommodation sites are maintained and upheld at all times in line with agreed procedures/protocols.
- Ensuring that the service is delivered in line with current legislation, agreed procedures/protocols and performance targets
- Ensuring that services reflect the victims voice and that they are at the heart of everything that BCWA does
- Maintaining partnerships and positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Minimum level 3 qualification in a related field or GCSEs English and Mathematics – Grade C or above
- Evidence of continuing professional development and relevant professional qualifications/training
- Experience of working within homelessness/ supporting people/ care setting preferably within an accommodation setting
- Experience of direct work with vulnerable adults and responding to their needs
- Experience of working in partnership with external agencies both statutory and voluntary.
- Car driver
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency.
Location: Sandwell | Salary: 10.42 per hour | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 19/12/2023